Baroque Concerts in Oosterbeek, Remonstrantse Kerk
Sunday February 24, 2019
Marèl Willems - recorder
Anne Marie Kamphuis - soprano
Quintijn Hoogenboom - harpsichord
`Music around the Siciliana`
Special attention for this lovely, sometimes melancholy, dance, that originated in Sicily. Also a few nearly Siciliana's will be performed.
Music by among others Handel, Vivaldi, Telemann and Alessandro Scarlatti.
And again music from the 12th century Hildegard von Bingen: Anne Marie accompanies herself on the Roman harp.
- Time: 15:00 hrs
- Admission: € 10, until 18 free
- Location: Remonstrantse Kerk, Wilhelminastraat 10, 6862 HC Oosterbeek
- Poster: you can also download the poster (pdf 1.1mb, in Dutch)
Now also on facebook (in Dutch).
Winter 2018 - 2019
The next concerts in this winter season in this beautiful church. On sunday afternoon, 15:00 hrs.
- January 27, 2019, La Forlana, traverso, baroque cello and harpsichord (see above)
- Februari 24, 2019, QAMM: Anne Marie Kamphuis, soprano, Marèl Willems, recorder and Quintijn Hoogenboom, harpsichord
- March 31, 2019, Duo Passabien: Duo Passabien, Sabine d'Hont, recorder and Pauline Schenck, harpsichord
- April 28, 2019, The Ground of Music: Peter Schrier, violin, Franke Hoogerkamp, viola da gamba and Quintijn Hoogenboom, harpsichord
Article on George Robert in De Orgelvriend
Beginning April 2017 an article about my grandfather, George Robert, was published in the magazine "De Orgelvriend" (in Dutch). Musicologist Lourens Stuifbergen wrote a very nice article about his musical life as "stadsorganist van Haarlem" (municipal organ player) and choir conductor. With photo's from our family archive. See also familie Robert.
Website QAMM online
The website of QAMM, www.qamm.nl, in Dutch, is online from August 1, 2016!