Baroque Concerts in Oosterbeek, Remonstrantse Kerk
Sunday, April 28 2019
The Ground of Music
- Peter Schrier, violin
- Franke Hoogerkamp, viola da gamba
- Quintijn Hoogenboom, harsichord
France and Germany developing around 1700: music by Biber, Marais, Buxtehude and Telemann
- Time: 15:00 hrs
- Admission: € 10, until 18 free
- Location: Remonstrantse Kerk, Wilhelminastraat 10, 6862 HC Oosterbeek
- Poster: you can also download the poster (pdf 146kb, in Dutch)
Also on facebook (in Dutch).
Article on George Robert in De Orgelvriend
Beginning April 2017 an article about my grandfather, George Robert, was published in the magazine "De Orgelvriend" (in Dutch). Musicologist Lourens Stuifbergen wrote a very nice article about his musical life as "stadsorganist van Haarlem" (municipal organ player) and choir conductor. With photo's from our family archive. See also familie Robert.
Website QAMM online
The website of QAMM, www.qamm.nl, in Dutch, is online from August 1, 2016!