Baroque Concerts in Oosterbeek, Remonstrantse Kerk
Het volgende concert in dit winterseizoen zal plaatsvinden op zondag 23 december 2018
Il Presente consists of:
- Ivette van Laar, soprano
- Inja Botden, baroque cello
- Pauline Schenck, harpsichord/cabinet organ
On the program there are beautiful Christmas songs from the 17th century Italy, Germany and England.
Compositions of maybe less well known composers like Lawes, Böddecker and Leonarda. Of several songs the composer is anonymous.
Christmas in the 17th century offers a wide range of emotions: intimate, sad, tender, but also proud, playful or very happy. Many songs have a folk music origin. The musicians were very much surprised by the quality of these compositions, when they were preparing this program.
- Time: 15:00 hrs
- Admission: 10 euro, until 18 free
- Location: Remonstrantse Kerk, Wilhelminastraat 10, 6862 HC Oosterbeek
- Poster: you can also download the poster (pdf 1.1mb, in Dutch)
Now also on facebook (in Dutch).
Winter 2018 - 2019
In the coming winter season there will be six baroque concerts in this beautiful church. On sunday afternoon, 15:00 hrs.
- November 25, 2018, The Great Charm, see above
- December 23, 2018, Il Presente, soprano, baroque cello and harpsichord/cabinet organ
- January 27, 2019, La Forlana, traverso, baroque cello and harpsichord
- Februari 24, 2019, QAMM, soprano, recorder and harpsichord
- March 31, 2019, Duo Passabien, recorder and harpsichord
- April 28, 2019, ensemble with violin, viola da gamba and harpsichord
Article on George Robert in De Orgelvriend
Beginning April 2017 an article about my grandfather, George Robert, was published in the magazine "De Orgelvriend" (in Dutch). Musicologist Lourens Stuifbergen wrote a very nice article about his musical life as "stadsorganist van Haarlem" (municipal organ player) and choir conductor. With photo's from our family archive. See also familie Robert.
Website QAMM online
The website of QAMM, www.qamm.nl, in Dutch, is online from August 1, 2016!