- Marèl Willems, recorder
- Anne Marie Kamphuis, soprano
- Quintijn Hoogenboom, harpsichord
Starting August 1, 2016, www.qamm.nl is online! Only in Dutch, so some information will still be here:
We adopted the name 'QAMM', our initials, but also "Quest for Ancient Music Melodies".
Anne Marie also works together with Maria Woerde in MAAN, presenting music at funeral ceremonies.
July 2016, Doetinchem
In the "large" church of Doetinchem, the Catharinakerk, we played and sang music from 1600 to 1750, from Italy and England. With the beatiful chanson "Susanne un jour" by Roland de Lassus, printed in 1560, and with the Bach aria "Höchster, was ich habe" from Cantata BWV 39.
The audience was very enthousiastic about the performance in this very acoustical church!
April 2016, Oosterbeek
The program had "pastoral cantatas" by Scarlatti, Pepusch en Händel, songs by Monteverdi, Merula and Lassus and recorder sonata's by Parcham and Händel.
July 2015, Doetinchem, Driekoningenkapel
On this summer evening, July 25, 2015, QAMM gave in this splendid sounding chapel a concert with:
- songs by Frescobaldi, Merula and Purcell
- "pastoral" cantatas by Alessandro Scarlatti and Pepusch
- recorder sonatas by Paolo Cima and Handel.
March 2015, Sommelsdijk and Geervliet
QAMM gave two concerts on the "South Holland Isles",in the Remonstrantse kerk in Sommelsdijk and in the Onze Lieve Vrouwekerk in Geervliet.
The program contained:
- Songs about unhappy love, by Frescobaldi and Purcell;
- A "Canzonetta Spirituale" by Tarquinio Merula;
- Pastoral cantatas by Alessandro Scarlatti and Pepusch;
- Instrumental pieces by Cima, Bach and Händel.
Oosterbeek, April 6, 2014
The photo looks a bit dull, but the music was not, as many people in the audience told us afterwards. In a full church we played in the Remonstrant Church in Oosterbeek pastoral cantatas from Pepusch and Händel and songs and instrumental pieces from Frescobaldi and Purcell.
Prinses Christina Concours 2012
Marèl participated in the young musicians musical competition "Princess Christina" in Enschede, on February 4, 2012.
Although she did not reach the finals, she had an excellent review from the jury.
- On september 14, 2012 we played in Bakkeveen, Friesland, at a birthday party, annexe symposion (see program).
- On august 18, 2012 we played at a birthday party in Oosterbeek, on a very hot evening.
- We played works from Purcell, Telemann and Händel.