Important changes combined installer release 4.0.
(for more details, read txt-files in (folder NatLink)/natlink/natlinkInstaller)
- Now installs version 2.7.2I of Vocola:
* Changes in version 2.7.2 of Vocola:
- Workarounds for some Dragon bugs, including the DNS 11 bug where
using <_anything> prevents recognition of 0 to 9.
- see http://vocola.net/v2/VocolaVersions.asp for Vocola 2.7.1 and
earlier release notes.
* Unofficial installer modifications:
- built-in Vocola commands (e.g., "load commands") now available for
Spanish, French and German as well as the previous English and Dutch.
(see Using Vocola Non-English Languages).
- Unimacro.vch is automatically updated at start up if the "Vocola Takes
Unimacro Actions" option is enabled.
* New in Unimacro:
- new module spokenforms.py, which manages spoken forms for numbers. Enhancements for spelling letters, abbrevs will follow soon. Uses a per language config file (eg enx_spokenforms.ini).
- many details in for example _tasks, _folders, _brackets
* New in the combined NatLink/Vocola/Unimacro installer:
- startup script config GUI and config functions now automatically in "elevated mode"
* Changed in NatLink (for programmers only):
- nsformat adapted to Dragon 11.
- unittests adapted to Dragon 11.
- word properties not supported any more.
- order of loading modules can be influenced in natlinkmain (hard-coded)