Using the installer program (with inno setup) is not very difficult. It is controlled from the python script
setupnatlinkwithinno.py, which resides in NatLink/natlinkInstaller.
You need the program inno setup on your computer, and you need to have both NatLink and Unimacro files via subversion (SVN).
Do the following steps:
- change _version_ in natlinkstatus (Core directory)
- Update Unimacro and NatLink
- Commit NatLink
- Export (a SVN command) both Unimacro and NatLink into a new folder (eg D:\NatLink\releases\natlink4.0)
- This folder then has subfolders NatLink and Unimacro!
- Run the script setupnatlinkwithinno.py from the file in this directory (D:\NatLink\releases\natlink4.0\NatLink\natlinkInstaller)
The resulting setup....exe will be created in a directory dist (D:\NatLink\releases\natlink4.0\dist) and will be called
setup-NatLink-4.0.exe (4.0 being the release number).
Going to sourceforge
- Next you must go to http://sourceforge.net.
- Login and search for natlink.
- Go to the files section and follow the instructions.
- Upload the .exe file.
- You also need a README.txt file, which shows a short instruction on the relevant download page.